At SACS, our in-house team of accountants and bookkeepers can undertake the full range of bookkeeping and accounting functions to ensure that your financial statements are prepared in accordance with current accounting and auditing standards and satisfy the compliance requirements of company, superannuation and or taxation law. Those services include the following:
- Loading accounting software onto your computer system e.g. Zero, MYOB, etc;
- Designing a chart and system of accounts that is suitable for your needs;
- Coding and inputting data from client source documents into accounting software;
- Provision of training to enable client use of the software system;
- Producing periodic reports from your accounting software e.g. BAS’s, profit and loss, balance sheets, etc;
- Producing employee payroll documentation from your accounting software e.g. Individual Payment Summaries;
- Undertaking bank reconciliations;
- Providing debtor and creditor reconciliation and maintenance;
- Provision of professional advice to enable you to obtain and retain appropriate records and account maintenance;
- Reconciliation of client source documentation and or financial summaries / statements and production of external financial statements;
- Provision of full range of financial statements to support tax return preparation, facilitate audits, and or satisfy the account keeping requirements under company, superannuation or taxation law e.g. Profit and loss statement, Balance sheet, Trial balance, Depreciation schedules, Partnership loan accounts, Trust distribution statements, Fund member benefit statements, etc;
- Preparation of all year end minutes of directors meetings to comply with company, superannuation and taxation law requirements;
- Facilitating the preparation of Div 7A loan agreements for private company loan transactions;
- Preparation and electronic lodgement of taxation returns,
- Preparation and electronic lodgement of annual information return and other documents with the ASIC/APRA/ATO; and
- Undertake or facilitate the auditing of your SMSF financial statements.
The provision of these services will remove the burden of clients having to waste productive time or resources undertaking these functions and enables them to reap economies of scale by allowing experienced specialists to complete these functions more efficiency and cost effectively.
Call our receptionist on 9650 3888 to make an appointment to come in to discuss your financial statement preparation needs.