At SACS, we have a team of licensed taxation agents with extensive and up to date knowledge, and years of experience to assist clients with all of their taxation requirements. We can ensure that you comply with all taxation compliance obligations and that you achieve the best possible taxation refund or outcome. Our services include the following:
- Provision of a full range of taxation advice e.g. your taxation rights and obligations, CGT, FBT, payroll tax, PAYG withholding tax, substantiation of work related deductions, rental property income and expenses, etc;
- Lodging applications to obtain registrations e.g. TFN, ABN, GST;
- Preparation and electronic lodgement of the full range of taxation returns (e.g. individual, partnership, company, trust, SMSF) and statements (e.g. Business Activity Statements, Instalment Activity Statements),
- Taxation returns can be prepared immediately at a face to face consultations or generally within 24 hours by our online TaxExpress service which enables clients to email / fax / mail their information and documentation to us;
- Provision of tax planning and tax minimisation advice that is compliant with legal requirements;
- Undertaking communication with the ATO our your behalf e.g. obtaining an extension to lodge, negotiating a payment plan for tax debts, etc;
- Preparation and electronic lodgement of amended tax returns or objections to an assessment;
- Deal with ATO reviews of your affairs or audits of your returns and statements; and
- Undertake or facilitate the auditing of your SMSF taxation return, inclusive of the Audit Certificate.
If you prefer to have your tax return prepared at a face to face interview, merely call our receptionist on 9650 3888 to make an appointment, otherwise access our TaxExpress tax return preparation service on our website.